March 10, 2011

Bows bows bows


For any of you who don't know me, I'm a tad fuss when it comes to hair accessories. l found the PERFECT bows about 18 months ago, hand made, spring clips covered in seasonal colored ribbons. They are an absolute fav with all my customers. But lm often asked 'what about baby head bands'. Generally people love them or people hate them. l think, they can be beautiful, and they can be not. For me, first and foremost they need to be comfy. Anything that leaves a mark or indentation cannot be good. At last l found them. From the same company my bow's originated comes my new baby head bands. Using a super soft stocking as the band, with the ability to interchange the bow's to whatever size and colour you want. They are divine, l LOVE them. Finally, our baby girls can wear bows while still waiting for their hair to grow.